AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mitered corners on overlapping buffers?

Question asked by pmcatnip on Mar 23, 2012
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2012 by pmcatnip
I can't find this question addressed anywhere.  Is there a way to create mitered corners where buffers would normally overlap?  Instead of the overlapping ovals that result from a Round end type or the rectangles that result from a Flat end type, I want to end up with polygons that come to a point like picture frame corners.

The purpose is to make something kind of similar to a Thiessen polygon, where you can tell at a glance what area belongs to each feature.  But the area would surround polylines instead of points.  Thanks.