Video export from time slider - last year doesn't display long enough

12-14-2011 07:06 AM
StewartKirkpatrick
New Contributor
I have an mxd displaying accounts recievable by county over a six year period.  The time slider works fine.  In the time slider options I have the playback set to "display data for each timestamp" checked with the speed set to "slower"  I have also tried the "play in specified duration" with various seconds options from 5 to 20.  I have the "after playing once" option set to "stop"

My problem is when I export a video it always chops off the last year, maybe one frame, and then returns to the first year.  This is not how the slider operates when in arcmap.  I have tried several options when doing the export video including changing the compressor and checking the keyframe option and changing the number of frames.  Same result every time.  Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffBarrette
Esri Regular Contributor
Try this:

This issue appears to be with the video player. Usually, when the video gets played once it repeats the play and starts from the beginning. So, the suggestion here would be to change the video player �??play�?? settings and turn off the �??repeat after playing once�?� option. This setting could be different for different players. For example, in Windows media Player it is called �??Turn repeat on/off�?�.

Jeff
0 Kudos