Maximized Popup Blocked by Button

08-11-2011 06:09 AM
DuncanRager
New Contributor
Greetings,

I'm implementing popup windows because I like their style, zoom function, and maximize window option... my app, though, has a logo and drop down menu in two corners... when I maximize my popup window, the logo floats above, as does the button, blocking the minimize and exit commands of the popup.

Is there any way of setting the z-value of the popup? Or is there a way to alter the maximum dimensions?

Thanks,

DR
0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
Try this:

.esriPopup{
  z-index:100;
}

0 Kudos
DuncanRager
New Contributor
Worked like a charm, thank you.

DR
0 Kudos
DuncanRager
New Contributor
So unfortunately, the problem has returned for IE6 and IE7 (and probably 8, though I haven't checked) because of the way it busts up z-indexing. I've tried various solutions spread out across the net, but none were successful... the most promising one had me set the parent div of the popup to a higher z-index than the rest, but that would be the map root, which ends up covering everything up... (button, logo, scale, etc.).

All I really need to do is change the constraints on the maximum window... its set to a 10px border all around now... I would just need that to be 25 or 30 and I'd be golden. I'm not sure how to do that, though. Is there some way of overriding the onClick function of the maximize button/class? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
0 Kudos