Zoom +/- Icon Turning off on Touch Devices

06-12-2011 12:30 PM
ChristopherCouper
New Contributor
I would like to turn off the default zoom icon (+/-) on the map using js api 2.3.  I did not see this as one of the options in the map attributes.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
HemingZhu
Occasional Contributor III
I would like to turn off the default zoom icon (+/-) on the map using js api 2.3.  I did not see this as one of the options in the map attributes.

<style type="text/css">
.esriSimpleSlider {  display:none;}
</style>
0 Kudos
ChristopherCouper
New Contributor
<style type="text/css">
.esriSimpleSlider {  display:none;}
</style>

Wow thanks. I poked around and could not see where the CSS attributes for the JS API features were located.  Where are these described so I know where to find the others?

Also do you know if they are device dependand based on CSS? For example certain features defaulting to visible for iOS vs Chrome etc?
0 Kudos
HemingZhu
Occasional Contributor III
Wow thanks. I poked around and could not see where the CSS attributes for the JS API features were located.  Where are these described so I know where to find the others?

Also do you know if they are device dependand based on CSS? For example certain features defaulting to visible for iOS vs Chrome etc?

I am not sure exactly where it is located (I figured it out by looking at ESIR samples. Maybe in Compact api). It would be nice that ESRI could document those css class in more detail (like they did in some of the JS API).
0 Kudos