jameljoseph

ArcGIS 9.3 Error box and unable to access references inside VB

Discussion created by jameljoseph on May 10, 2011
I have an ArcGIS 9.3 map and I created my own custom form to query the data inside the map.

When I open the map and open the form and run some queries on my machine I get no errors, but when I burn the map and data onto CD and run it off that on another computer, the map appears and right away I get an error and I cant access parts of VB (also if I click the query button I get the same error so I know it is my form and not normal.mxt or anything else).

The error I get is:

Object Library invalid or contains references to object definitions that could not be found.

Sounds to me there are references not checked in the references list, so I try to go to references and the button is greyed out.  Also I try to debug and place toggle points in the initialization procedure but no toggle points appear so I am starting to think there is something wrong with the ArcMap on this computer.  It is the same version as mine and should have the same stuff installed because all our machines should have been installed the same way.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Outcomes