New Contributor

domain: com.esri.arcgis.runtime.error

code: 2    

description: invalid argument 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
StormwaterWater_Resources
New Contributor III

Did you share your map?  Also, (in AGOL) in Settings on the map (and possibly the layers too, I can't remember) make sure the checkbox "Use in ArcGIS Collector" is checked near the bottom of the settings page.

0 Kudos
LexiHill
New Contributor

Yes that is checked. I even went on arcgis Online and created a brand new layer and did a whole new feature and create a new web map from a template I was going off of. In the feature layer, I added a new field and created a domain list for sign type and went in and added the correct labeling and symbols for that main field I am working on in the map for that layer and it gave me the same error code. Does anyone have any info on this? Same code loaded the invalid argument 

0 Kudos
Felicitychun
New Contributor III

I have also been getting this error in Collector. The layer works fine in the browser.

It seems like I am getting this layer for any 'VIEW' layers I have created from the hosted feature service. I create the VIEW layers to apply different editing settings and only show some fields so that field workers can just see it.

I am on Portal Enterprise

0 Kudos