Experience Builder embedded dashboard no longer loading

10-19-2020 01:37 PM
JosephCarl2
New Contributor III

Hi,

I had a tabular theme going in experience builder where I am embedding multiple dashboards, however, as of this morning it is no longer working as expected.  This worked great last week - I saw there was a recent update that changed some things, but why would this be impacted?  It is coming from our ArcGIS Online, same place experience builder is located.  I tested the embed functionality in Story Maps & Hub - they were fine still.

Also of note - same thing seems to be happening to this Covid Experience linked on your site - I am not the only user impacted:

Experience 

18 Replies
GraemeHill
New Contributor III

We have the same problem too. Lots of issues over the last two days with various widgets not working, s123 widget is now back working but now the embeds not working, seems to be not liking the url domain its getting changed to https://undefined.undefined/..... We have a workaround with using iframes (code option) but this only works if you dont want to use "connect to data" and pass paramaters in the embed site url.

EnrikaJuzėnaitė1
New Contributor
Hi,
we are also experiencing this issue. We have multiple experiences created in order to create responsive dashboards. These are shared to public so it is really urgent for this issue to be fixed.
As LMCC GIS Admin mentioned, we also get a changed domain to: https://undefined.undefined/
0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into it and will deploy a fix asap.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

The fix has been applied. Could you help double check?

0 Kudos
GraemeHill
New Contributor III

Hi Jianxia,

It appears to be somewhat fixed, works ok in firefox but in Edge or Chrome for some embeds we are recieving errors like "lmcc.maps.arcgis.com refused to connect" or "arcgis.com refused to connect" displayed on the page.  The console shows errors: Refused to display 'https://lmcc.maps.arcgis.com/sharing/oauth2/authorize?client_id=dashboards&response_type=token&state=%7B%22portalUrl%22%3A%22ht...............%2Flmcc.maps.arcgis.com%2Fapps%2Fdashboards%2Fc76e3cb482214f359563dbb0e1ad07cb' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

Note that these we working fine before the weekend on any browser/device. I am not aware of any software updates.

Cheers, Graeme

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Graeme,

Thanks for getting back to us. The error is different this time. We will take a close look.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Graeme,

Is it possible to share the app with me or give more background info? I cannot reproduce what you described and cannot access the app/link either.

Tonghui

0 Kudos
GraemeHill
New Contributor III

Hi Tonghui,

I have given you access to an experience builder - you can view it here Experience 

Sometimes the embedded survey123 forms load other times they give the refused to connect message

Select a record on the list for the connect to data embed to work. The refused to connect always appears in the bottom left which is a dashboard passing a parameter (objectid).

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Graeme,

I can't access the app. Would you mind contacting support for a reproducible case for time being so we can patch it asap?

0 Kudos