Select Related Records not Working Properly

10-16-2020 08:25 AM
MollyMoore
Occasional Contributor

I have a feature service set up that includes several relationship classes between feature classes. When I select features by attributes in the origin layer, I then click 'select related records' for the desired layer. The attribute table of the desired table opens, but no records are selected. When I manually select records, the selections seem to work better. 

There are 1,785 records selected in the origin table when I run the selection query. Are there any kind of limits or stipulations when using relationship classes with feature services? Any ideas about what I can do to fix this?

This is happening in both ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap 10.7.

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having a similar issue. I am using a definition query on a polygon layer, then using the "Select All" option on the remaining features, but the selection is not applied to the related records, even though I have "Select Related Records" set for the parent layer. When I select a single feature in the parent layer manually, its related records are selected. If I manually select multiple parent features, their related records are not being selected.

chambersj
New Contributor II

I am seeing a similar issue using ArcMap 10.6.1

0 Kudos
HKawas
by
New Contributor

I am also having the same issue with ArcGIS Pro 

0 Kudos