Don't open widget at start when in mobile view

10-14-2020 07:01 AM
MarkYerington
Occasional Contributor III

Infographics in plateau theme group widget open at start desktop.  I have 2 infographics in a group widget that look fine when on desktop but when switched to mobile they are collapsed too much.

Desktop View

Mobile View

My thoughts are to either not show by default in mobile or collapse the panel by default and maximize only when in mobile would be nice.  What would be easiest and what changes would need to be made to do the above?  Any assistance is appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mark,

In your apps main config.json find the mobileLayout object and see if the infographics widget is listed and if it is look for the openAtStart and change it to false.

0 Kudos
MarkYerington
Occasional Contributor III

It is not listed separately in the mobile layout, do I need to add it there. I tried adding this same thing into the mobile layout and changing to false, but it did not work.

Mark Yerington │GIS Manager│ GISP

Muscatine Area Geographic Information Consortium

c/o Muscatine Power & Water | 3205 Cedar Street | Muscatine, IA 52761

Office: 563.262.3316│Cell: 563.260.4525 Email: myerington@mpw.org│Web: magic-gis.com<https://magic-gis.com/>

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mark,

OK looking though the source code my suggestion is wrong. There is not anything built in that I am aware of to help you in your situation.

0 Kudos