AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error when trying to detect objects using deep learning with u-net

Question asked by markusschenardi on Oct 7, 2020
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2020 by markusschenardi

I successfully trained a model using U-NET Classifier.

But when I try to detect objects using the model I get:

ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds. Failed to execute (DetectObjectsUsingDeepLearning).

One time I also got: No raster store is configurated. [No SQL data store]

I'm using the latest ArcGIS Pro 2.6 (Patch 2), all Python packages should be installed and up to date. 

The raster I'm trying to classify is a mosaic dataset with referenced tif (4 band). I used the same dataset at another extend to build the model. 

Detailed output from GP-Script:

with arcpy.EnvManager(extent="DEFAULT", processorType=''):
    arcpy.ia.DetectObjectsUsingDeepLearning("TR2020_ortho",
                                            r"C:\Daten\ArGISPro\Swissgrid_TR2020_Pro\Swissgrid_TR2020_Pro.gdb\unetResult512",
                                            r"C:\Daten\ArGISPro\Swissgrid_TR2020_Pro\DeepLearning\av_classified_512_unet\av_classified_512_unet.emd",
                                            "padding 56;batch_size 4;predict_background True",
                                            "NO_NMS",
                                            "Confidence",
                                            "Class",
                                           "PROCESS_AS_MOSAICKED_IMAGE")

---------------------------------------------------------------------------ExecuteError Traceback (most recent call last) In [35]: Line 10: "PROCESS_AS_MOSAICKED_IMAGE") File c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\ia\Functions.py, in DetectObjectsUsingDeepLearning: Line 1401: processing_mode) File c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\sa\Utils.py, in swapper: Line 53: result = wrapper(*args, **kwargs) File c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\ia\Functions.py, in Wrapper: Line 1390: processing_mode) File c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\geoprocessing\_base.py, in <lambda>: Line 511: return lambda *args: val(*gp_fixargs(args, True)) ExecuteError: ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds. Failed to execute (DetectObjectsUsingDeepLearning). ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outcomes