AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I generate drive distance between pairs of latitude and longitude coordinates with ArcGIS Pro and routing layers?

Question asked by daniel.m.getz on Sep 24, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 30, 2020 by daniel.m.getz

I know I have done this before but I can't remember which analysis layer and data input format gives met the outcome I am after.

Basically my input table looks something like this:

Origin ID Number | Origin Lat | Origin Long | Destination Lat | Destination Long

123                         xx.xxxx      xx.xxxx         xx.xxxxx               xx.xxxx          

123                         xx.xxxx      xx.xxxx         xx.xxxxx               xx.xxxx         

And I am trying to get ArcGIS Pro to return a drive distance along the drive network for me for each part of origin and destinations.

I have done this before, I think with the route analysis layer(?) but I cannot for the life of me figure out the steps I took to input the type of data shown above to get the output in drive distance. 

The output from the prior times returned a value in KM for driving along the road network. 

Thank you

Outcomes