I am testing the recovery procedure of copying the sqlite database (and associated files) from a mobile device, pasting to my computer, and using Survey123 to submit forms. I can get the process to work with Android. When using data from the iPad Pro, iPadOS 13 however there are no surveys shown to be submitted. I did change the database path, but that had no effect. Here are my steps:
1. Fill out some forms and leave in outbox on the iPad
2. Copy the ArcGIS folder from the iPad to computer
3. Replace My Surveys folder with new one from iPad
4. Copy files in My Survey Attachments from iPad to computer
5. Open Survey123 (version 3.10), Go to Settings->Storage->Fix Database
When that does not work, I followed the Esri suggestion to fix the paths in the database. I did so, and tested the paths separately and they worked. But the forms for submission still do not appear.
Has anyone been able to do this with data from an iPad?
Thanks for your help,