AnsweredAssumed Answered

My company is using ArcPro 2.6. We decided to use the Topographic Production Workflow and followed the set-up document perfectly. The Create Replica step type in WFM Admin is predefined using JTXSteps.ExecuteGPTool. It will not validate, but the exact sam

Question asked by joep05172017 on Sep 17, 2020

My company is using ArcPro 2.6. We decided to use the Topographic Production Workflow and followed the set-up document perfectly. The Create Replica step type in WFM Admin is predefined using JTXSteps.ExecuteGPTool. It will not validate, but the exact same argument will validate in JTX.DesktopSteps.LaunchGPTool. I have found several of the Topographic Production Workflow predefined steps that will not validate. I have changed the argument several times to try and figure out what the issue is and am having no luck. Anyone know how to fix this? Also, I have not been able to find a way to link our product library in Pro so could this be a possible reason why it is not working as well as the Defense Mapping and Production Mapping step types?

Outcomes