For the record I am really new to Model Builder but I need some help. I am trying to embrace it as an old VBA guy.
- Attached you see a picture of my current model. I feel like I am close. What I am trying to do is the following:
- Loop through a table and get a unique value (DIVLOC) Unique identifier for our stores.
- Then using that value (DIVLOC) I want to filter the same table by that DIVLOC which is a tracts table for each store. The reason it is a table is because it is 5 million records.
- Since it is a table I want to join it to a tracts shapefile and export the joined shapefile to a geodatabase.
- I want to do this for every store in some sort of loop.
Basically I am trying to create a shapefile for each one of our stores based off this file. Since you don't have an immediate window or a print function or message box it is not easy to see what is going on. I feel like my current hang up is filtering based on the Value right now. Then the joining is a bit of an issue. Anyone have any clue what I am doing wrong or what I should be trying to use.