My client has a 10.7.1 ArcGIS Enterprise environment with the following configuration (all servers are Windows OS):
- One single Portal machine
- Two ArcGIS Server machines forming the Hosted site and thus federated with Portal
- Two web machines, each containing a Web Adaptor for Portal and a Web Adaptor for ArcGIS Server
- Portal is configured for Windows authentication
- Web Adaptors for Portal are configured with Windows authentication only (IWA)
- Web Adaptors for ArcGIS Server are configured for anonymous authentication only
- Load balancer exists in front of the two web servers
I'm seeing an authorization issue when attempting to browse to ArcGIS Server Manager. When I go through one of the Web Adaptors (we'll call it Web Adaptor 'A') via https://webserverA.domain.com/server/manager (where 'server' is the name of the ArcGIS Server Web Adaptor), I am signed in automatically with my Windows account as expected. However, when I go through the other Web Adaptor (we'll call it Web Adaptor 'B') via https://webserverB.domain.com/server/manager, I get an "Unauthorized Access" message from ArcGIS Server Manager. Is this behavior expected or is there something misconfigured? I am thinking there may be a configuration issue... shouldn't I be able to get to ArcGIS Server Manager via either of the two web servers rather than just one? I have re-registered the ArcGIS Server Web Adaptors with the site, but the issue still persists. Does this sound like a federation issue potentially?
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.