I'm upgrading an environment from ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 with Oracle 184.108.40.206 to ArcGIS Enteprise 10.8 with Oracle 19c (220.127.116.11) (SO: Windows) and I'm getting a problem when using the SHAPELIB library. I followed the steps to install it as the documentation below:
Resuming the steps I did:
- modified the extproc.ora file to accept ANY DLL (initially just the specific DLL, because of the problem, until solve it I leave it with ANY value);
- restarted the oracle listerner;
- installed the "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64)";
- copied the Windows 64 DLL from the ArcGIS Server folder "Database Support" to the "oracle home\lib" folder;
- ran the "create or replace library as 'oracle home\lib\st_geometry.dll';";
- disconnected from database and connected again;\
But when I try to use the library like a simple query like this:
select sde.st_astext(sde.st_geometry('POINT (10 10)',0)) from dual;
I get this error:
ORA-28575: unable to open RPC connection to external procedure agent
Cause: Initialization of a network connection to the extproc agent did not succeed.
This problem can be caused by network problems, incorrect listener configuration, or incorrect transfer code.
Action: Check listener configuration in LISTENER.ORA and TNSNAMES.ORA, or check Oracle Names Server.
Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?