One image question with multiple photos (with Connect 3.10)

08-06-2020 03:57 PM
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor II

Hello all, 

I tried a syntax for 'one image question with multiple photos' that was introduced during UC with Connect 3.10 version, but it does not seem working yet. Is it part of 3.10 new features or the later version?

The name of photo label is 'multiPhoto' and I used 'count-selected(${multiPhoto})<4' in constraint and 'multiline' in appearance. Also method=camera in esri body style does not seem reflected. Could you anyone advise if I miss anything?

Cheers,

K

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kerry,

Yes, multiline images are supported with the 3.10 release that was released today. Once the first image is taken or selected, you will see the option to add a second image to the same question.

What version of Connect are you using and on what platform? Can you share your xlsx file so we can take a closer look?

Phil.

0 Kudos
KerryKang

Hello Phil, 

I published it with Connector 3.10 on windows 10. The survey form and its content was copied from 3.7 xlsx and I added the additional syntax.  I will send my xlsx form to ''survey123@esri.com' shortly. Thank you!

K

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kerry,

I just tested your xlsx form in 3.10 Connect and field app and it is working as expected without making any changes. I am able to add multiple photos to the one image question, and when I add 4 photos (your constraint only allows 3 photos), when I try to submit the form I get a constraint validation message as expected.

I would suggest updating the constraint message to be more informative regarding the number of allowed photos.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
KerryKang

Hello Phil, 

Thank you for taking a look into my issue. I confirm that it worked after updating the survey123 mobile apps.

Cheers,

KarolFallas
New Contributor III

Hi,

I published a form with survey connect with the multiline appearance, but when opening it on the web the appearance is text.

Something additional should be done so that the multiple image field is displayed correctly when opened in the web?

0 Kudos