ArcGIS Pro 2.6 - Table to Table tool issue

08-03-2020 10:46 PM
StephenRetallack2
New Contributor II

Hi,

Since I have updated to ArcGIS Pro 2.6, the Table to Table tool doesn't seem to work properly. It strips all the output fields except for objectid. Plus, most of the time, the output fields tab is inaccessible to configure the output.

Any else have this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Using ArcGIS Pro 2.6, I tested the Table to Table GP tool and none of my fields are being stripped out.  Try this - create a copy of the table to export.  Run the Table to Table GP tool on the new exported copy.  What is the result?  Please advise.

0 Kudos
StephenRetallack2
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

This didn’t work. Same result and the fields are not available to manipulate. I’m using the table to table tool on tables inside a file gdb. Also, tried from egdb (SQL Server) to fgdb.

No to clean install. I always choose the update option.

I too will try a clean install.

Thanks

0 Kudos
StephenRetallack2
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

A clean installation worked for me.

Thanks

Juan_FelipeVillegas
New Contributor III

I have the same issue after updating arcgis pro to version 2.6

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

With your AGP 2.6 was it a clean install meaning completely uninstalling 2.5 followed by a new install of AGP 2.6?  This is what I did and no issues related to this item.  What is the table format?  GDB? Excel?  CSV?  Etc.?

0 Kudos
Juan_FelipeVillegas
New Contributor III

Hi

The installation was not clean, I will try to install AGP 2.6 again. The table format was from GDB to csv.

0 Kudos
Juan_FelipeVillegas
New Contributor III

Hi 

I did  a clean installation and the problem is the same. The output table has just the Value and the counts of the raster, the other fields of the table are missing.

I tried with the same tool in arcgis desktop 10.8 and the tool works without problems.

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Is the raster dataset a floating point or integer?  That could explain field issues perhaps.

0 Kudos
Juan_FelipeVillegas
New Contributor III

Hi 

The raster dataset is of integer data type. The attribute table of the raster has the fields "OBJECTID*", "Value", and "Count".  When using the Table To Table tool im just getting a field named "OID_".

I already tried to export the attribute table to csv, txt with the same problem.

A clean installation of Arcgis Pro 2.6  was already done as well without solving the problem. I'm getting the same problem with multiple rasters.

Attached you will find one of the rasters.

0 Kudos