Images not loading in report export

Jump to solution
08-04-2020 05:59 AM
ChristinaKimbrough
New Contributor II

Hi, I was hoping someone could help. I have a survey which I've produced two reports for, one for the surveyor and a summary one for the managers. Both have similar front pages with image logos at the top. The surveyor report exports with the correct formatting and content. However, the managers summary report drops the heading logos. I've recreated, ensured embed fonts in file is selected and used different images to ensure it wasn't those particular images (which do work elsewhere). Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Christina

Just to double-check, it sounds like your managers' report uses a summary section, is that right? If so, this sounds like it could be related to the way a summary section is utilised in a report. A summary section can be placed either at the start or end of a report and is designed to print the contents between the $<$summary> and $</> tags only once. Could you please try placing the logos inside the summary tags and see if this resolves the issue?

For more on adding a summary section, see Feature report queries—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation.

Best,

Jim

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Christina

Just to double-check, it sounds like your managers' report uses a summary section, is that right? If so, this sounds like it could be related to the way a summary section is utilised in a report. A summary section can be placed either at the start or end of a report and is designed to print the contents between the $<$summary> and $</> tags only once. Could you please try placing the logos inside the summary tags and see if this resolves the issue?

For more on adding a summary section, see Feature report queries—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation.

Best,

Jim

ChristinaKimbrough
New Contributor II

Hi Jim, 

This worked second attempt. There needs to be at least one line space between the $<$summary> and the logos. The exported report ignores these first two lines and places the logo right at the top which is perfect. 

Thank you!

Christina 

Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Christina, great to hear your template is working now!

The start and end tags for the summary section should each be on their own dedicated line (as shown below) but shouldn't need an additional blank line between the tag and the content.

Best,

Jim

$<$summary>
Your summary section content goes here...
$</>

0 Kudos