Is there a way to circumvent the 150 point limit in the stops feature class when routing without having Enterprise?

07-21-2020 05:03 AM
DamienFinkbeiner
New Contributor II

I am trying to create township wide snowplow routes and could really use a larger limit to use for waypoints, 500 would be awesome, unlimited would be even better. I think via enterprise you can have unlimited stops, but unfortunately, I do not have access to an enterprise system. I really need to be able to create more waypoints between my start/stop (first/last) points. 

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also like to know if the 150 stop/waypoint limit can be lifted, we have winter gritting routes to create in the hope of using navigator for arcgis for our drivers but 150 just isn't enough to ensure the desired route

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok so it turns out that if you create a network from something like ordnance survey highways data there is no limit to the amount of stops/waypoints that can be used in a single route, the limit is only there if you are using the AGOL network. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is the maximum now? I've created a navigator route and have just reached 511 points in my stops feature class (37 stops, 474 waypoints). When I click the Run button, my newest route (2 stops, 8 waypoints)isn't generated.

0 Kudos