Citizen problem reporter not loading mobile

07-21-2020 07:25 AM
Labels (2)
NewtownGIS
New Contributor II

I have just configured the Citizen Problem Reporter and on a PC, it works wonderfully! 

For some reason, the app will not load on mobile? Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I've tried on both android and iOS devices and it stays on the loading screen after clicking proceed as guest. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thank you!

8 Replies
nmholman
New Contributor

I'm running into this same issue. Were you able to find a solution?

0 Kudos
ChristiBratrud
New Contributor

Hi, I've got the same issue.  Has anyone found a solution? 

0 Kudos
Jwerner
New Contributor

same problem 😞

0 Kudos
BradleyHearn
New Contributor

We're also experiencing this issue, it did work briefly, but now it does not. 

0 Kudos
ChristiBratrud
New Contributor

Hi Bradley,

I was able to get the system loading on both the desk top and mobile by using the OpenStreetMap by ESRI.  I had to create a basemap group and add various basemaps in there in order to use them.  Hopefully this helps you to solve your not loading issue.  Our system has been live to the public now since March 7th, 2022.

0 Kudos
ChazMcDermaid
New Contributor

Christi,

How many categories are you using?

0 Kudos
ChristiBratrud
New Contributor
Hi,
We have 15 categories. I had to go into the Living Atlas and create my own Basemap selections to use. I didn't like the default basemap that was being used (not enough detail) but when I choose a basemap from the default list of basemaps with ArcGIS Online, then the app wouldn't load on a mobile unit after about the 8th category. Once we created our own list of basemaps through the Living Atlas then the app loaded on a mobile phone and we haven't had any issues. It has been live since March. I worked with ESRI staff to find a fix for this issue.
0 Kudos
ChazMcDermaid
New Contributor

Did anyone ever figure out what is going on with this? I tried changing my basemaps to OpenStreetMap and it didn't help.  After a day of trouble shooting it seems the problem is the phone just doesn't like it when you try and load more than five categories.  I can see five on my phone just fine, but as soon as I share the 6th map it no longer loads on phones.  It works on a desktop with no problems. So frustrating!

0 Kudos