Exporting S123 HFL to excel

Jump to solution
07-12-2020 02:48 AM
Hussam_AlJabri
Occasional Contributor III

Hey there,

I am facing weird message when trying to export the Survey123 data (around 2847 records in main table) to Excel.

See the below figures of the issue. This survey contain related tables which are not affected but the only sheet has the issue is the parent table!

Also, when i tried to export a selected row and error returned that failed to export! 

# in Survey123 Website:

# In portaladmin endpoint logs

Failed to export item 'S123_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_EXCEL.xlsx' (id:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). null. Job ID: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXX'

The survey exported finely with CSV and SHP.

Please HELP!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hussam_AlJabri

Hey,

The Survey that I tried to export to Excel contains text field for the comments. I was thinking that where is the illegal Char? then in Survey123 Website  I filtered the question of the comments and found the below Emoji. After deleting the Emoji I had export survey successfully.. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hussam_AlJabri

Hey,

The Survey that I tried to export to Excel contains text field for the comments. I was thinking that where is the illegal Char? then in Survey123 Website  I filtered the question of the comments and found the below Emoji. After deleting the Emoji I had export survey successfully.. 

0 Kudos