Hello everyone. My company is working on networking a water utility system and is in need of some assistance moving data smoothly from the trimble data collector to arcmap. The trouble is coming from the file name of pictures that I want to attach to poin

07-13-2020 10:11 AM
joshuaAmbruch
New Contributor

Hello everyone. My company is working on networking a water utility system and is in need of some assistance moving data smoothly from the trimble data collector to arcmap. The trouble is coming from the file name of pictures that I want to attach to points as a separate layer in my network. I use the georeferenced photo to point tool but the path name, after import from the trimble has a space in it. I don't really want to attach 6,000 photos manually, but at this point there doesn't appear to be a way to rectify the path names pre-export to Arcmap. I'm using the newest version of arcMap, 10.8 and the newest version of trimble bussiness. If anyone has any suggestions, solutions or questions about my question, it would all be appreciated.Thanks for all the help! 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Can you edit your question to show us what you are talking about, much easier to understand. What is generated, whats not working and what you want? Removing a single space from a file path name is quite trivial (if you know how to do it) so I'm unsure that what you are asking is so trivial that I am not understanding if there is a bigger issue?