AnsweredAssumed Answered

ArcGIS Collector

Question asked by BakerCountyOR on Jul 7, 2020
Latest reply on Jul 7, 2020 by kclark_Angler

Good Morning GeoNET Community - I am attempting to build a Weed Inspection Collection map for our rural county Weed Inspection program.  We wish to use the Collector Product, and I've built a feature layer (using the Polygon layer) and have adapted it to be almost useful in our Inspectors environment.  My question is, can the user leverage a secondary feature layer in Collector to obtain information about the underlying ownership of the geography they just collected an invasive weed boundary.  Our inspectors have a requirement to not only map the boundary of the area of concern, but then to also understand the ownership (via our cadastral layers) under the area of concern.  I have used the ArcGIS Pro to build and share a map that has all the necessary pop-ups and information for both the Inspection Boundary plus the Parcel (cadastral) theme - I've pushed the theme up to ArcGISOnline into the appropriate group and can see the layers, but cannot access any of the feature attributes for the parcel layers in Collector.

I guess the basic question is:  Does Collector allow for an identify across multiple layers with the map - whether it be online or disconnected.

Am I missing something....be nice.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Outcomes