Unable to Open Project Error on iPad

Jump to solution
06-25-2020 01:59 PM
MarcellePowers
New Contributor

I've created my first Workforce project but when I try to open it on an iPad I get "Unable to Open Project; Invalid project, missing tracks item ID and service URL". I created a second project, thinking I might have made a mistake, and it is getting the same error. I've been unable to find anything about this error.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marcelle,

You will see this error message if you have a project created from Workforce backoffice beta and trying to open the project on mobile using the market version of the workforce app. For projects created using Workforce backoffice beta, beta version of the mobile app is required.

Can you please confirm what version on mobile app you were using?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarcellePowers
New Contributor

I did some more testing and it is only with the Beta version that we are getting this error.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marcelle,

You will see this error message if you have a project created from Workforce backoffice beta and trying to open the project on mobile using the market version of the workforce app. For projects created using Workforce backoffice beta, beta version of the mobile app is required.

Can you please confirm what version on mobile app you were using?

0 Kudos
MarcellePowers
New Contributor

That is most likely the issue. We downloaded Workforce for ArcGIS App Version 17.0.1. The beta version did not show up as an option for the mobile app. Is there an easy way to convert a beta Workforce project to a non-beta?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marcelle,

There is no workflow using which you can convert the beta project to a non-beta. The non-beta Workforce backoffice link should be used to create a new project which can open on mobile app version 17.0.1.

0 Kudos