Portal 10.7.1 - layer did not draw completely

Jump to solution
06-09-2020 10:55 AM
VincentLaunstorfer
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I published a feature service with the source stored as Data Store in Oracle. Unfortunately, when opening this feature layer in MapViewer, I receive an orange warning sign saying "layer did not draw completely". Actually, no features at all display in the MapViewer, even when zooming in. Trying to open the attribute table, I get "Accessing data failed".

To me, it does not make sense because the same layer published as map image service works all ok and display in MapViewer... What's wrong with the Feature layer service?

I came accross this Technical Support article but it does not look like the problem I am having:

Error: Layer did not draw completely because there are too many features to display 

Anything wrong in my workflow?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VincentLaunstorfer

Hi, I found out where the problem was... Simply Register spatial tables (storing ST_Geometry) created with SQL clients in the Enterprise Geodatabase, using the ArcToolbox tool. And it works. The issue being unregistered spatial tables have limited functionalities such as feature services...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ConnorBerry
New Contributor

Any updates on this? I am having the same issue, except my data store is a PostgresSQL database

0 Kudos
VincentLaunstorfer

Hi, I found out where the problem was... Simply Register spatial tables (storing ST_Geometry) created with SQL clients in the Enterprise Geodatabase, using the ArcToolbox tool. And it works. The issue being unregistered spatial tables have limited functionalities such as feature services...

0 Kudos