AnsweredAssumed Answered

Photo Quality Control and Data Integration With Story Maps/Dashboard

Question asked by GarrettRSmith on Jun 5, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 10, 2020 by GarrettRSmith

Hello Everyone.

I am embarking on the creation of my first app using AppStudio and I am sure that I will be interacting with this community frequently throughout the process. I will more than likely be using and combining the Map Viewer and Quick Report templates as I want people to be able to collect field observations that will be able to be navigated to by other users.  

There are a few questions that I have before I start to develop.

1. Is there a way to ensure that photos that are taken are appropriate before they are posted onto the app (i.e., that there is no adult content uploaded).

2. How are the field observations integrated into the app so that people can navigate to them in the future? Does it update each time an observation is taken or does a manager have to update it?

3.  Can you integrate the app so that the data can be displayed on a dedicated website, maybe something like a Story Map or a Dashboard so that people that cannot go out to the field can view them from a computer/tablet/mobile device?

4. Without a developer license, can you still post the app on the Apple and Google app stores?

Thanks so much and I look forward to this journey that I am about to embark on.

G

Outcomes