Smart Editor - "Related Table/Layer" text location?

05-14-2020 03:47 PM
ChandlerSterling
New Contributor

I have a Web App (Web AppBuilder Dev Edition) that has the Smart Editor widget enabled on a Feature Service that is published with a Relationship Class on a Table.

Smart Editor is great because it enables the user to edit the geometry feature service and also the related table. 

Since I am using Developer Edition, I have access to the underlying files that drive the web app. I'm looking for the location of the text string "Related Table/Layer" in the files. I would expect it to be in an HTML file somewhere, but my searching in the files comes up short.

I also checked the REST Endpoint for clues but didn't see anything that looked right.

To summarize, I'd like to change the text "Related Table/Layer" from the Smart Editor widget into another text string, a little more descriptive for those new to GIS concepts.

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
B-L
by
New Contributor III

I am pretty new to custom widgets but i believe that you will want to look in the string.js file in the 'nls' folder. Around line 27 you should see  relatedItemTitle: "Related Table/Layer". Hope that is what you are looking for!   

0 Kudos