ArcGIS login for M4CC in AI blank

Jump to solution
04-24-2020 03:48 PM
SherriMichl
New Contributor II

I am using AI 2020, ArcGIS Pro 2.5, and have successfully install the M4CC extension. When I attempt to enable M4CC in AI, I do not have an opportunity to log in. See attached image. This has happened on 2 different machines, on and off our VPN. Can someone help? Could it be my employer's firewall?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SherriMichl
New Contributor II

Oh wait! It finally gave me a login! Tried 3 or 4 times with no luck. Maybe I hadn't tried without being on our VPN

View solution in original post

9 Replies
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi Sherri, 

Thanks for your question. Could you please confirm if you have ArcGIS Map for Adobe 2.0 beta? Also by any chance does your organization block YouTube?

Best,

Madhura

0 Kudos
SherriMichl
New Contributor II

Thank you for the prompt response...

That's something that I'm having a hard time determining... I cannot browse to the extension like I would other programs in the Windows Start. But when I tried the install again, following the links here on this page, I got a message that I have a more current version installed already.

If the version that is compatible with Pro is not yet readily available, perhaps I didn't download the correct version.

0 Kudos
SherriMichl
New Contributor II

Oh wait! It finally gave me a login! Tried 3 or 4 times with no luck. Maybe I hadn't tried without being on our VPN

XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

Hi Sherri, glad to hear you are able to get into the login page. VPN could be one of the reason especially when Youtube is blocked by the company's firewall. We are able to reproduce a similar issue internally and work on a fix for the problem.

Thank you for being an ArcGIS Maps for Adobe user.

Xingdong

SherriMichl
New Contributor II

YouTube isn't blocked on our VPN, but several other things are. Apologies

that I didn't make sure I tried without VPN first

MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

That great! We are looking into an issue with YouTube getting blocked so maybe not being on VPN resolves it. Just adding a couple of additional notes here for you
- Just as a back up if you continue to see issues you could try installing the update from our webpage. Our recent update is v 1.5.2. If you have installed from Exchange then you might need to uninstall from there first, then install from a download using our website

- Also, the version that works with ArcGIS Pro is currently in beta - see ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud 2.0.0-beta. You are welcome to try it out. You will need to uninstall what you have first - please see additional instructions and information on the beta program website. 

Thanks for reaching out! 

0 Kudos
SherriMichl
New Contributor II

Thanks for those details... And looks like I do  have the 2.0 beta version installed. Hopefully I'm good to go. Just gotta actually learn AI now!

MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Sorry one more link for you - we have a webinar coming up soon on this exact topic!!
Presented by our resident cartographer/ mapdesigner about this workflow maybe you might find it useful
Time-Saving Cartography Tools in ArcGIS Maps for Adobe 2.0 

0 Kudos
SherriMichl
New Contributor II

Just signed up. 

0 Kudos