Address Data Management Solution; master_street_names.xml

04-16-2020 10:26 AM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

I made a copy of the Address Data Management solution directory in an attempt to start working with my own data.  I have my centerlines data where I want it, and will be performing a summary to get the predirs, names and city information out; that summary table will be appended into to the solution's master street name file.  Just for fun, I took a quick peak at the task and tried to manually enter a new street before I do the append, and I get this error:

ERROR 000001 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 496, in updateParameters
  File "<string>", line 566, in _get_workspace_path
  File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\__init__.py", line 1273, in Describe
    return gp.describe(value, data_type)
  File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\geoprocessing\_base.py", line 383, in describe
    self._gp.Describe(*gp_fixargs(args, True)))
OSError: "CIMPATH=address_data_management/master_street_names.xml" does not exist
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Not sure what the OS Error is exactly telling me; when I do a search on my C: drive for 'master_street_names.xml' I come up empty. I would have expected to at least find the original from the solution install.  All my work thus far has been on the C: drive.

Chris Fox

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

That was easy....  Still not sure what the OS reference is but all I did was point the my copy of the table in my aprx and it seems to have worked:

Chris Fox

Hayley Miller

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos