Address Data Management Solutions Master Street Names

04-16-2020 01:29 PM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

In the Master Street Names table there is a field called 'Municipality'.  For streets that are on the border (different Municipalities even/odd, side to side) is the intent that the street name go in twice, each with it's respective Municipality value? 

Chris Fox

Hayley Miller

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

Joe Borgione‌, yes that is the intention. Although there is a bug right now with the update road index tool that fails if the same road name is repeated multiple times. I am going to address this in a future release, but for now would recommend you just keep in the list 1x. Having it listed multiple times doesn't actually add any functionality to the solution.

JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Thanks Chris Fox  I'm currently working on a procedure to get a single value of each full street name per city.  Once I get it where I want it, I'll share it with you; could be another task.  However, if the full name is say, 'S MAIN ST' and it appears in several cities, the bug you mention is going to be problematic for sure.  If you need an early adopter once you get a fix, you know where to find me....

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos