Install ArcGIS Enterprise at home for studying

Jump to solution
03-29-2020 08:16 AM
Labels (1)
AlfonsoDodero
New Contributor III

Hello everybody,
I'd like to practice on ArcGIS Enterprise: base deployment, management and security.

In my Company I already use this platform and I would really like to obtain the Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.5 technical certification.
So, I have already started studying the various useful ESRI traning resources but I would like to know if there is any solution to deepen and improve my knowledge of ArcGIS Enterprise by installing and testing it on a machine that I have at home (a demo version, sdk, or similar).

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Alfonso,

I would recommend reviewing the following thread from a GeoNet discussion last month: https://community.esri.com/message/912549-re-enterprise?commentID=912549#comment-912549.

I will reach out to some of our subject matter experts and see if there are some additional tips to post. 

Good luck!

Jeren Portillo

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Alfonso,

I would recommend reviewing the following thread from a GeoNet discussion last month: https://community.esri.com/message/912549-re-enterprise?commentID=912549#comment-912549.

I will reach out to some of our subject matter experts and see if there are some additional tips to post. 

Good luck!

Jeren Portillo

AlfonsoDodero
New Contributor III

Thank you for the answer Jeren!

I'd like to take advantage of this topic to ask you if Enterprise Geodata Management 10.5 EGMA105 certification is scheduled to be updated soon.

Thanks

JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Alfonso,

Our exams are reviewed every 18-24 months and if an update is required then the development process would be kicked off at that time.  

Please be aware that our 10.5 exams are scheduled to be retired at the end of this year.  If you would like to take EGMA10.5, you will need to schedule your appointment before December 31, 2020. 

Thanks!

Jeren Portillo