shelter in place

03-23-2020 03:42 PM
AdamBecker
New Contributor

I am looking for available layers that shows national level shelter in place locations.  More granular than state level for example KS has three counties going into shelter in place at 12:01 but not the whole state.  I see quite of local information but data mining at that level would be difficult to stay current with.

We are also looking for the same type of layer that shows national testing locations, again I see lots of content but nothing seems to really show anything at the national level.

Best case scenario would be that these come from a source that is feed real-time.

Appreciate the help.

Adam

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies for the delay. You'll find both pieces of information on the Esri COVID-19 GIS Hub: COVID-19 Resources 

This is a great layer from the National Governor's Association on the status of local jurisdictions: https://disasterresponse.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=90a137c9e0494ecab29672bba8cb3ee0 

Additionally, here is a managed crowdsourced layer from GISCorps on testing sites, nationally: GISCorps Builds an Authoritative Map of COVID-19 Testing Sites