Plugin cannot be loaded for module "Esri.ArcGISRuntime"

Jump to solution
03-22-2020 04:57 PM
ViníciusCosta
New Contributor III

I have an Qt Project that we NEED to run on Visual Studio 2019 for a variety of reasons.

At my work machine, I managed to properly load all the .DLLs related to the ArcGis Qt SDK. But right now we're working from home (at a notebook) and I can't make this dll load properly at all, even with all the dependencies on place. It seems that there is a problem at ntdll.dll but I have no clue what. It loads the Runtime properly but after an error at it, it just unloads all related dlls:

'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\ArcGis\qt100.7\sdk\windows\x64\qml\ArcGISRuntimePlugind.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Positioningd.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Sensorsd.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\EsriCommonQtd.dll'.
Exception thrown at 0x00007FF9E96DBF98 (ntdll.dll) in geometria.exe: 0xC0000139: Entry Point Not Found.

'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Multimediad.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\runtimecore.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\runtimecore.dll'
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Multimediad.dll'
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\EsriCommonQtd.dll'
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Positioningd.dll'
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Projetos\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Sensorsd.dll'
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\ArcGis\qt100.7\sdk\windows\x64\qml\ArcGISRuntimePlugind.dll'

QLibraryPrivate::loadPlugin failed on "C:/ArcGis/qt100.7/sdk/windows/x64/qml/ArcGISRuntimePlugind.dll" : "Cannot load library C:\\ArcGis\\qt100.7\\sdk\\windows\\x64\\qml\\ArcGISRuntimePlugind.dll: Não foi possível encontrar o procedimento especificado."

The full dump in on the txt file I've upload.

For comparision's sake, here's how my computer at work behaves:

geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\QtQuick.2\qtquick2plugind.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5QmlWorkerScriptd.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\QtQuick\Controls.2\qtquickcontrols2plugind.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5QuickControls2d.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5QuickTemplates2d.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\QtGraphicalEffects\qtgraphicaleffectsplugind.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS SDKs\Qt100.7\sdk\windows\x64\qml\Esri\ArcGISRuntime\ArcGISRuntimePlugind.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\EsriCommonQtd.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Positioningd.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Sensorsd.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\runtimecore.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\Qt5Multimediad.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp140.dll'.

'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\QtQuick\Layouts\qquicklayoutsplugind.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Projects\Geometria_IV\Geometria\Debug\QtQuick\Templates.2\qtquicktemplates2plugind.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\libssl-1_1-x64.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rsaenh.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll'.
'geometria.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\npmproxy.dll'.

As you can see, there's no mention of ntdll.dll at all. 

I can run the samples at the sample app or create a simple map at Qt Creator tough, so my confusion is even greater as why it's not working. I've tried copying the entire system32\syswow64 dlls to my app to no avail.

I'm using Qt 5.14.0, with Visual Studio 2019 Community at home if that's of any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesBallard1
Esri Regular Contributor

The 100.7 of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt is built against the commercial Qt SDK, version 5.12.6. You can use a newer version of the Qt Company's SDK, but as far as I know there are no pre-built version of the Qt Company's SDK that are built with VS 2019 at this time.

Qt for Windows | Qt 5.14 

Note MSVC 2017 is the latest supported, which is what we currently support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesBallard1
Esri Regular Contributor

The 100.7 of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt is built against the commercial Qt SDK, version 5.12.6. You can use a newer version of the Qt Company's SDK, but as far as I know there are no pre-built version of the Qt Company's SDK that are built with VS 2019 at this time.

Qt for Windows | Qt 5.14 

Note MSVC 2017 is the latest supported, which is what we currently support.

0 Kudos