I am an engineer working in solar sector, recently I received the coordinates of about 30 sites for solar projects in Rwanda in the format that later was communicated was
- Projected Coordinate System: ITRF_2005
- Projection: Transverse_Mercator
- False_Easting: 500000.00000000
- False_Northing: 5000000.00000000
- Central_Meridian: 30.00000000
- Scale_Factor: 0.99990000
- Latitude_Of_Origin: 0.00000000
- Linear Unit: Meter
- Geographic Coordinate System: GCS_ITRF_2005
- Datum: D_ITRF_2005
- Prime Meridian: Greenwich
- Angular Unit: Degree
I simply want to plot my points on google earth using their lat and long but nowhere on the internet I could convert them.
I am attaching the excel files with the coordinates below,
Thank you for your help.