Drop MarkerSymbol onclick and select markertype

Jump to solution
03-18-2020 01:23 AM
rsharma
Occasional Contributor III

Hi i want to click on map and select marker type from a popup  and add comment to it and drop a marker on map. like following link.Edit features with the Editor widget | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.14 OR https://codepen.io/pen?&editable=true&editors=100 

The problem is i am not using any feature layer i am working on graphics layer and displaying polygons on click, from db and by drawing them.

I found a relative question Add markers , but all work is done on feature layer.

plus i have to add a small size editable polygon on the marker click even on graphics layer(I can do it)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rajni,

Your issue here is that a point does not have a rings property and thus your save button code is failing. You need to add a check in the save button code for the geometry type (i.e. polygon vs. point) and have an if else there to handle the points.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rajni,

Your issue here is that a point does not have a rings property and thus your save button code is failing. You need to add a check in the save button code for the geometry type (i.e. polygon vs. point) and have an if else there to handle the points.