Navigator turn by turn

03-13-2020 11:06 AM
BillMorgan
New Contributor

I created a route in PRO  and I can see the turn by turn data created from my stops.  I post it online and when I open in Navigator it will often get stuck on a turn and never get past it?  I can't figure out what makes it do this because it follows the network dataset on the map.  Its the turn by turn info at the time that never progresses.  This isnt something that happens every time either.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Bill Morgan‌,

What happens when you continue driving past the turn? Does Navigator recalculate the route? Is the route something you can share? I can take a look at it if so

Joel

0 Kudos
BillMorgan
New Contributor

Hi Joel;

It will keep calculating or recalculating but at the top it stays stuck on the last direction. I can be miles away and have 40 stops.  it may be the 3rd stop or it may be the 1st stop etc.  I am creating everything off my own dataset and my stops care created from newly installed water meters.  I do it all in pro.  But I also noticed this before I started using pro to create the route as well.  It was really after the update to Navigator came out and it had the ability to manually mark stops as visited.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bill Morgan‌ are you able to share the map with me? I can try to figure out what's causing the issue if I can reproduce on my end. Have you tried opening the routes in your local esri provided Navigator map?

0 Kudos
BillMorgan
New Contributor

I used it in my locally created map from our own streets etc.  I can maybe send you think route link? Can I send you the route link somewhere?  the route itself is in my content online of my organization

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bill Morgan‌ feel free to shoot me an email jwhitney@esri.com 

You can either temporarily add me as a user in a Group (my ArcGIS Online username is joel_Nitro) or you can make the route public and send me a link.

0 Kudos
BillMorgan
New Contributor

Hey Joel,  thanks for all that information.  I sent you the text file

0 Kudos