Calling all Esri Partners and developers! We hope you’re planning to join us in Palm Springs for Esri’s annual Esri Partner Conference (EPC), March 7-9th and Developer Summit (DevSummit), March 10-13, in Palm Springs, California.
- EPC, is an exclusive meeting just for Esri's global partners and distributors who are reshaping the world through the application of geospatial technology. EPC provides the environment to develop the strategies and skills to extend the value of your business, expand the power of geographic information, and deliver success.
- DevSummit is available for anyone to attend and is designed to show you how to build cutting-edge apps using advanced mapping technology from Esri. At DevSummit you will be able to test-drive no tech, gain training and learn, attend hundreds of user presentations and technical sessions sharing best practices, as well as take advantage of opportunities to get our technical questions answered by Esri staff.
Both events agendas are full of opportunities to network, collaborate, and get inspired!
Startup Zone - EPC EXPO:
If you’re attending EPC, don’t miss the GIS Solutions Expo and Social, 2-7pm, on Monday, March 9! Within the expo is the Startup Zone hosted by the Esri Startup Program. This area features 4 emerging businesses who will be showcasing their innovative technology solutions across an array of industries from state & local government, commercial, public safety, and more. Check out the full exhibit and sponsor list.
Airspace Link is an FAA-Certified Enterprise SaaS Platform. Managing Local Government Airspace for Drones.
Earthcube is a software house specialized in the application of AI/ML to GEOINT data. Our Military Intelligence solutions provide automated processing and abnormal activities identification.
iSpatialTec designs and delivers GIS solutions leveraging Esri technologies to streamline business operations and Asset Management workflows for various industry verticals. iSpatialTec developed BrAeIn, a Geo.AI solution framework that transforms data into actionable intelligence using AI, Machine Learning, Location intelligence and IOT, providing timely and informed insights for Asset Condition assessment, outage management, 5G network planning, environmental monitoring, traffic management, safety & security surveillance.
The first social media-based lifestyle dataset for location analysis.
Area Sponsor: Amazon Web Services’ cloud platform offers over 175 services including compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning (MI), artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT).
Area Host: A global, free, up-to three-year program that supports early stage product focused emerging businesses with the tools to build mapping and location analytics capabilities into their applications. Qualifying startups receive software, training, co-marketing, and other opportunities to help them succeed.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Esri Startup Program, is a global, up-to three-year program that gives product focused emerging businesses the tools to build mapping and location analytics capabilities into their applications. Qualifying startups receive online services, software, training and support, content, marketing, and other opportunities to help them succeed.
Some additional EPC highlights you should take note of include the following:
- Pre-Summit Hands On-Training: A variety of workshops will provide the inside scoop on product innovations, advances in GIS technology, and more.
- Plenary Session: Listen to Jack Dangermond speak about Esri's vision for the future and how GIS is helping to reshape the world—creating exciting new opportunities for the partner community.
- Sessions: Join Esri subject matter experts at breakout sessions revolving around key industries, the latest ArcGIS platform release, and tried-and-true best practices from the Esri business development teams.
- Networking Socials: Reconnect with old friends and expand your network when you socialize with partners, distributors, and Esri teams.