Sign in page shows incorrect Organization name

02-26-2020 06:46 AM
ElizabethZizzamia1
New Contributor III

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me change the Enterprise sign in button text that shows our Organization name. I've attached the screen shot. It shows our org name twice. I've looked at all the org settings and don't see where this is being pulled from. Even more confusing is that it was fine for a long time and then one day it showed the double name. We do not use the enterprise option so the customize option articles I read didn't seem to apply. Any help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichelleBrake
New Contributor III

This is likely tied to something in the organization's settings where two of the fields in the general settings are set to the same. The two lines will be there, that is standard for the login screen, I am unsure which of the settings is tied to each line and I don't have an organization to try it on. I am guess the organization name and something else. I would recommend by starting your testing there to see if you can find out which is causing the issue.

I would recommend posting your question in either the Portal for ArcGIS‌ or ArcGIS Enterprise communities. You may be able to get more eyes on your question and possibly an answer there. This group is for the product Admin Tools by GEO Jobe. 

-Michelle

geojobe.com