GME - Spatial Ecology

02-21-2020 12:31 PM
KevinCross2
New Contributor III

I am trying to redo a project for a collegue.  It was done several years ago using Spatial Ecology.  A raster was created and a line feature was overlayed on the raster.  They then were able to use GME Spatial Ecology to find the Length Weighted Mean of Lines that intersected the raster.  I noticed that Spatial Ecology wasn't compatible with 10.7.  How would you go about doing something like this in Arc10.7 or ArcGIS Pro?  Any help/suggestions would be helpful.  I can give more info if necessary. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

More info please. Is this for a home range? If you can give a full picture of the inputs, process and outputs.

0 Kudos
KevinCross2
New Contributor III

This is for a sidewalk project we are working on.  We are scoring all trip generators (church, post office, schools, etc..) assigning them a number and creating a raster based off of the assigned number.  Then we are using raster calculator to add them together to create an overall number for the area we are looking at.  Then we need to take the length of the sidewalk and see what the overall score is for that entire length.  Thus needing the length weighted mean.  I'm good on most of it.  Just having a hard time figuring the LWM of a line based on the raster.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

would a weighted overlay help?

How Weighted Overlay works—Help | Documentation 

0 Kudos