AnsweredAssumed Answered

Survey123 & Integromat

Question asked by MichaelVanHatten_OGM on Feb 13, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 24, 2020 by j.moore-esristaff

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone could help me figure out some issues I am having with Integromat and Survey123 data.

Issue #1: I need up to 12 photos to pass from survey123 through integromat and be placed / named in a google drive folder. I have a scenario that can do that for each photo individually (creating 12 mirrored branches one for each photo), while it works I feel that it could be a more streamlined flow that would pull all the photos in a batch. That is, instead of 12 individual branches producing 12 individual packages, I would like one branch with one package or at least the 12 branches converging to one group package. I hope that is clear. 

Issue #2: This issue is a bit smaller, Survey123 passes a record time/date as EPOCH aka UNIX timecode. I would like to pass the timestamp for my survey through integromat into a google sheets row. I have tried using the format date function in integromat but I cannot get the date/time to come into google sheets like 12/1/2020 12:05 PM. Oddly the format data function works perfect when I move the photos and put the time stamp (converted) into the title of the photo, but the exact same function using the exact same data does not work going into google sheets. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

Outcomes