Integrate Laserfiche with Mobile Apps created with AGOL

02-13-2020 08:49 AM
KaraUtter
Occasional Contributor III

When I search for this topic, I find Docunav/GeoDocs, Cities Digital/CDI and ECM. I'm trying to find reviews from other GIS minded individuals on their experiences with any or all of these. Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies?

Our hope is for a simple integration, be able to integrate some metadata and documents to a mobile application for building inspectors. The mobile application would be one that I would create through our ArcGIS Online account.

I have found a few dead threads and inquired on one about a conclusion to the search for information, but have not heard back yet. 

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kara,

> Our hope is for a simple integration, be able to integrate some metadata and documents to a mobile application for building inspectors. 

Have you looked at Survey123 for ArcGIS? It is a smart form solution that your building inspectors could use. You create and define smart forms, which can be used in the field and on the web. The collected data is stored as a feature layer which could be used throughout the rest of the ArcGIS Platform. E.g., you can quickly and easily create web apps to display the data collected by your inspectors. Survey123 is included with your ArcGIS Online subscription.

Introduction to Survey123 for ArcGIS - YouTube 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
OliviaDeSimone
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kara,

We are also just starting down this road at my organization.  We are looking at CDI and DocuNav GeoDoc for potentially integrating our GIS with Laserfische.  Which solution did you end up going with?  Can you provide any input on the process is going?

Thanks!

0 Kudos