Remove default pin in Survey123 In-Box map view

02-13-2020 05:45 AM
BenWalker
Esri Contributor

I am using the beta feature that allows me to use a web map within my Survey. I can get the web map to appear in my in-box, but I still get the survey points showing up that Survey123 puts on the map. I have added the feature service behind the survey into the web map and I want the user to be able to click on them to open the survey rather. This is so that I can symbolise the points how I want. (the surveys are show as the pastel points, my basemap is BNG which I think is why the other Survey points show in a different place)

Inbox using a web map

thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ben, 

The inbox points cannot be removed as that layer is the one that can interact with the application.  There is currently an open enhancement for enabling custom map point styles in the Inbox (ENH-000123894).

admincrew
New Contributor II

I also have this issue but in a feature report from Survey123. I defined the symbology in the feature layer but when I ran a report, the default symbology (yellow outline, red circle) would show up WITH the symbology I chose. In other words, both symbols were mashed together. I worked with Esri Technical support and understand it is connected with the enhancement listed above (ENH-000123894)

0 Kudos