Survey 123 web Form Error

02-03-2020 12:28 PM
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

I have a form on survey 123 that when I try to access it through the web app I get this message The survey does not exist or is not accessible." what causes this error. All other forms I have developed and deployed open through the web app.

When I try to open the form, look at submitted data etc I get the error. My only option is to sign out of survey123. But even that doesn't take me back anywhere and I have to close the web page.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Jeff,

Was the survey created via Survey123 Connect? If so, was the "Create web form" option enabled prior to publishing?

If not, please enable this functionality and republish the survey again.

Regards,

Kanin

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

No it was created with the web version of Survey 123. This form functioned normally until just last week and I have no clue why.

0 Kudos
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Could you try opening the survey in the Survey123 mobile app? Just to see if this would work in another client.

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

The survey form works on my phone from the url link and from the survey 123 app as a downloaded survey form.

0 Kudos
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thank you for the info. Are you using Survey123 with ArcGIS Enterprise or ArcGIS Online?

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

arcGIS Online

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

It's the only form out of a dozen or so that is not working from the survey123 web app

0 Kudos
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Was the form recently created and published?

Could you please try retrieving a new URL from the Collaborate tab?

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

I cannot access the collaborate tab or anything else because when I try to pen or attempt any interaction with the form I get:

0 Kudos