Some Images not working in Cascade Builder - Enterprise Portal

Jump to solution
01-29-2020 08:27 PM
ChrisRoberts2
Occasional Contributor III

I have run into a strange issue were certain images aren't working in Cascade Builder on our Portal 10.7 environment. I get an error stating "this content is not accessible"

These same images work in other Story Map Templates eg Journal and I can add some images to Cascade so its not universal.  All I am doing is drop the images in or browsing to them on my local drive.

I have compared the ones that work to the ones that don't and they are all the same format and relatively the same size.

I have attached 2 samples of one that works and one that doesn't.  I am hoping that there is something simple that I am missing.

Thanks in Advance

Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Chris -- This issue with Cascade images is addressed in a patch. Please work with your ArcGIS Enterprise admin to get this patch installed and you'll be up and running again: Portal for ArcGIS 10.7 Pop-up Selected Feature Display Patch 

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Chris -- This issue with Cascade images is addressed in a patch. Please work with your ArcGIS Enterprise admin to get this patch installed and you'll be up and running again: Portal for ArcGIS 10.7 Pop-up Selected Feature Display Patch 

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos