Linking one dashboard to another

Jump to solution
01-28-2020 01:49 PM
MuhammadYasir
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I have two questions:

Can we link (either through button or weblink) one dashboard to another dashboard? 

Can we call (providing a view of) one dashboard into another?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Muhammad Yasir‌,

You can link one dashboard to another using a link that is text based. If you add rich text to your dashboard:

Type in the text you want your link attached to then click the link button:

You can then specify the url of the dashboard you want to link to.

If you want to have a view of a dashboard in your dashboard you can use Embedded Content:

You can then put the dashboard you want to appear on your dashboard in the URL field:

This will allow you to see a dashboard inside a dashboard.

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer has helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Muhammad Yasir‌,

You can link one dashboard to another using a link that is text based. If you add rich text to your dashboard:

Type in the text you want your link attached to then click the link button:

You can then specify the url of the dashboard you want to link to.

If you want to have a view of a dashboard in your dashboard you can use Embedded Content:

You can then put the dashboard you want to appear on your dashboard in the URL field:

This will allow you to see a dashboard inside a dashboard.

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer has helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

ClaudiaCaceres4
New Contributor II

Hi is there a way of linking the selectors with a rich text or list? I am interested in seeing the attribute I just selected in the Selector in a text box or something. Is this possible?

PhilipShutler
New Contributor III

I would be very interested in how to do this as well. Did you get any insight on how to link a selector to an embedded dashboard? 

0 Kudos