Unable to add content from my AGOL organization in ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud

Jump to solution
01-22-2020 09:47 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud extension, and am trying to add a web map from my AGOL organization. When I choose to "Browse from an ArcGIS Location" and search within "My Content", I am able to load web maps. However, when I change the search option to "My Organization" the search results come up empty despite my AGOL organization having numerous publicly available web maps. 

This is occurring when I try to load a web map via the Mapboards window (screenshot of dialogue box attached).

Has anyone else run into this issue and figured out a solution? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi Jennifer, 

Thanks for reaching out. There is minor configuration setup that one needs to do to see content under "My Organization". You need to add the M4CC tag to a group where the webmaps are shared. See this help topic. 

Configure your ArcGIS Online organization—ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Help | Documentation 

Can you please try this and let us know if that helps. Please note you might need to sign out and then back into the extension to allow the extension to refresh. 

Thank you. 

Madhura

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi Jennifer, 

Thanks for reaching out. There is minor configuration setup that one needs to do to see content under "My Organization". You need to add the M4CC tag to a group where the webmaps are shared. See this help topic. 

Configure your ArcGIS Online organization—ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Help | Documentation 

Can you please try this and let us know if that helps. Please note you might need to sign out and then back into the extension to allow the extension to refresh. 

Thank you. 

Madhura