Why sample certification exams are no longer available?

01-18-2020 12:09 AM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Why sample certification exams are no longer available?

I’m not sure Why sample certification exams are no longer available

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
6 Replies
MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah
Occasional Contributor III

Esri provides a learning plan for each certification exam, you can find an example here (https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/5cc7636c055f9042ac8c353b/esri-arcgis-desktop-associate-certifi...). I think this is the new structure for the each exam.

Best

Majdoleen

JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Jamal NUMAN‌ - Thank you for posting your question.

In November 2019, our team released a new web course aimed at helping candidates prepare for Esri certifications.  The web course includes preparation tips and some sample questions for each exam.  For more information, read my GeoNet blog post discussing how to use the new web course to prep like a pro.

Thanks!

Jeren Portillo

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Have the sample exams been released?

Jamal Numan
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Jamal,

The web course was released in Nov 2019.  Please use this link to access the free course: https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/5dcb0c43e5aa0452316eb995/preparing-for-esri-technical-certific... .

Thanks!

Jeren Portillo

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

What I’m referring to here is the site for sample exams that used to be available but not web courses in how to prepare for the exam

Are the sample exams available?

Jamal Numan
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Jamal,

Although we no longer offer practice questions for each exam, there are some examples provided in the web course referenced above to help you understand the types of questions that might appear on the exams.  We also provide a host of resources to help you prepare: exam information guides, learning plans, community groups.  Please review the preparation materials provided and reach out to your fellow candidates with questions.  

We are all here to support each other!  Good luck with your preparations!

Thanks!

Jeren Portillo