Cannot Run Infographics

01-16-2020 08:05 AM
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

Everytime I try to run an inforgraphic I get a "Server Error" telling me I cannot run this infographic.  What does that mean and how can I fix it?

Thanks!

6 Replies
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Robin DiSalvo‌,

Sorry for the inconvenience but we can help you troubleshoot the cause. From your screen capture, I see that you are running custom (My/Shared) infographics you or someone in your organization created. It's most likely that the contents of those infographics are inaccessible causing this error. 

1. Do you get the same error when running the Standard infographics?

2. Go to Build Reports > Build Infographics > and try to open the custom infographics that you were trying to run. Do you see any errors or missing items? If yes, remove those missing items from the template > Save it > and run this one. 

3. You can also download the failing templates and send the file to us so we can investigate. 

Thanks,

Fasil T.

Business Analyst Team

RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

I checked my other infographics and they are all running fine with the exception of the one attached.  How do I send you a brpt file so you can look at it on your end?

FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

You can simply click on Use advanced editor > and you'll see the option to Attach a file.

Thanks,

Fasil

RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

Here it goes - crossing my fingers.

Thanks,

Robin

FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

I uploaded this template and the issue is most likely caused by this missing map. This map could have been a web map that is no longer shared with you or deleted from your organization. 

So I replaced this missing map panel with another basemap and your template runs fine now:

Go to Build Reports > Build Infographics > open the above infographics > replace the missing map with another map > and remove/replace other missing items from the template > Save it > and run it again. 

I hope this helps!

Fasil

RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much Fasil!