Model Builder Help: error 001884

Jump to solution
01-09-2020 05:38 PM
eliasrex1
New Contributor II

I am creating a model that will do the following: segment a raw image, train a random trees classifier based on a feature class, and then classify that segmented image. The model works until the classify raster tool, that's when it fails. I think it has something to do with the locations of where I am saving the data. If I run the tool with default save locations and names, it works, if I change the names and locations of the segmented image or classifier definition file, then it fails. 

I would appreciate any advice, thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eliasrex1
New Contributor II

Sorry about that! I ended up realizing my mistake, I forgot to add ".ecd" to my classifier which was causing the error. Once I added that it worked. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

You have not shown us the problem you think it is, file paths; until you edit your question and include this information no one has any idea why this is failing.

0 Kudos
eliasrex1
New Contributor II

Sorry about that! I ended up realizing my mistake, I forgot to add ".ecd" to my classifier which was causing the error. Once I added that it worked. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Elias - can you please mark your comment as the answer if it solved your post.
Cheers, Chris

0 Kudos